Firstly, the staffs are nice. no doubt. I have not seen a bad soul in Argentina. This country should be so proud.
Clean. I don't think because it is sooooo old, it is fair to say it is not clean.
Location is nice. 5-10mins walking away from center point. supposedly quiet.
Apart from my opinions, here are some facts:
1. no elevator or ramp, in middle of a hill ( like many hotels), no strong guy in hotel to help. to go up, you have drag luggage on each wooden steps. and seems checkin is allowed at 2am.
2. the hotel has very small TV size of a laptop. controller does not work and is fixed with wood sticks. it does has BBC news in english.
3. no towel, no hot water, no phone. i asked for towel. there is a left over, used bar soap.
4. twin bed was confortable.
5. window is secure and good with sound. street is quiet.
6. breakfast does not have ham. it is some sort of spam. it did have can yogurt which is nice and whole fruits.
7. view in kitchen is beautiful.
8. can't tell if wifi is good. signal looks strong but i was not able to use many apps.
9. no privacy tags to rooms.
10. This house is SO loud Everywhere! every night after midnight, people came in sounding drink or something, loudly speaking, yelling and there is no house rule present. the house is so old, opening/closing door and lock/unlock it all cause big noises. and wowww! what kind of people stay here! they all slam their door any time even after midnight. again, no house rule.