The hotel is new and nice, with good beach area, but has a lot of issues.
Here are some:
- I've picked my room when I was booking, because it had corner windows, ended up staying in a smaller room with just one window, not sure why.
- To get anywhere in the hotel you walk for a while on a road behind a hotel, which I didn't enjoy. Also very hard to find room by number, numeration doesn't make much sense.
- Far from the nearest city.
- Spa was ok, but I really disliked that they claim in the menu massage is 75 mins, and then turns out it's 60 and 15 for the prep before in after.
- Drinks in the bar were meh, and barely had alcohol.
- They didn't do room service every day for some reason (even though I was out most of the day)
- Beach area is pretty great
- The hotel is very new and has nice design